Organizing Your RV
Get organized in your motorhome this spring!
Spring is a great time to do some extra cleaning inside your RV as you are de-winterizing. As you remove your motorhome from storage, it’s a good idea to get organized for your first road trip of the year!
- Check all motorhome appliances. Tuscany® Class A Diesel Pushers have a residential refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, an induction cooktop, convection range and drawer-style dishwasher. It is best to check these appliances to make sure they are all in working order before hitting the road. Make sure you have your induction friendly cookware and dishwasher safe dinnerware. Tuscany Class A motorhomes include these features to help keep you organized on vacation:
- Large Kitchen Pantry
- Side-hinged locking compartment doors with electronic locks
- Spacious Rear Wardrobe or Walk-in Closet
- Organizing your motorhome does not only happen indoors, but there are also exterior areas to focus on. The Four Winds® Class C motorhome has a power patio awning with LED lighting and a slide-out room topper awning. Always inspect awnings, windows and your roof when taking it out of winter storage. Seal any leaks before your vacation. Here are some organization perks that come with select Four Winds Class C motorhomes:
- Exterior Mega-Storage™ compartment
• Kitchen Pantry in select models
- Pop-up countertop outlet and charging center for electronics
- Extra Wide Bunk Over Cab Area that couples as storage while driving
- Restock blankets, towels and disposable items like paper towels and trash bags. Secure loose items within cabinets by using Velcro. Consider using shampoo and soap dispensers in the bathrooms to free up counter space and keep your bathroom organized. Quantum® Sprinters are packed with options that help keep your space tidy and easy to maintain such as:
- Storage drawers under the bed and dinette
- TV on manual swivel over entry door
- Lighted rotocast storage compartments
Want more organization and Spring readiness tips? Check out the Thor Motor Coach Spring Readiness Checklist here!