Thor Motor Coach Set to Shine at the 2022 Florida RV SuperShow
TAMPA, FLA. (Jan. 17, 2022) – Thor Motor Coach will be showcasing more than 75 motorhomes at the annual Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Florida.
Visitors can experience the impressive Thor Motor Coach® B Van lineup, which has taken the market by storm. According to Statistical Surveys, Thor Motor Coach has driven the industry’s most substantial growth in B sales YTD, increasing by a whopping 289%.
- Sequence® and Tellaro® 20J – This new floorplan increases available seating positions for a van rounding out the product’s overall offering. Built on a RAM ProMaster® chassis, the layout has a rear-mounted sofa providing additional seat belts while electrically actuated to fold into a sleeping position. The SkyBunk® rooftop bunk is available to complement sleeping out under the stars.
- Re(Li)able® Lite power package is now standard on the Sequence and Tellaro. This bundle combines 200-Ah lithium batteries, an underhood alternator, and a hefty 3000-watt inverter to replace the traditional gas generator. The system allows campers to get off-grid while running the entire motorhome, including the rooftop air conditioner.
- Venetian® B42 and R40 - These luxury Class A diesel pushers have redesigned layouts, showcasing refreshed bedrooms and bathroom ensuite. More extensive showers with a built-in seat, dual vanity spaces, increased counter space, and a linen closet highlight the upgrades.
- Omni® BT36 and Magnitude® RS36 are built exclusively on the new F-600 Ford Super-Duty chassis with a Four-Wheel drive. The increased chassis GVWR allows campers to bring more when they hit the road.
- Delano® and Tiburon® Class Cs – A perfect grouping of technology, safety, and modern design built on a Mercedes® Sprinter® chassis makes these sleek motorhomes the envy of Class C buyers.
- Gemini AWD® – is the perfect companion in all weather conditions with AdvanceTrac® all-wheel drive and RSC® (Roll Stability Control™). Ford’s EcoBoost® engine offers a great combination of power, sustainability, and fuel economy. The Winegard® ConnecT™ 2.0 serves as a Wi-Fi router, 4G hotspot, and TV antenna all-in-one.
Other models at the show include Aria®, Axis®, Magnitude®, Palazzo®, Quantum®, Tuscany®, Vegas®, Venetian®, and Windsport®.
About Thor Motor Coach
Thor Motor Coach is the only Made to Fit® motorhome brand in North America. Thor Motor Coach’s diverse product lineup includes many of the world’s most recognized Class A, Class B and Class C motorhome brands. As an industry leader in innovative design, Thor Motor Coach builds a variety of unique styles, sizes, and floor plans that feel custom-made – at a truly competitive price. For more information, visit ThorMotorCoach.com or call 800-860-5658. Thor Motor Coach and all related model names, slogans, logos, trade dress, and trademarks are owned or used under license by Thor Motor Coach, Inc. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.