Thor Motor Coach at the 2023 Florida RV SuperShow
TAMPA, FLA. (Jan. 18, 2023) – Thor Motor Coach displays more than 90 units at this week’s 2023 Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Florida.
Gates open to the public at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, January 18, through Sunday, January 22, at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Everyone is welcome to tour Thor Motor Coach’s exhibit in the Midway area: blocks 510, 540, and 850. The impressive layout includes Thor Motor Coach® toy haulers, Class As, Class Bs, Class Cs, Super Cs, Class B+s, four-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, and diesel motorhomes.
Best of all, showgoers will have the opportunity to see the new Riviera™ Class A Diesel Motorhome. Its luxurious design and creature comforts make it the perfect home on wheels. The 38RB floor plan will be on display for the first time to the public. Top features include the Cummins® ISB-XT 6.7L engine with 340HP and 700 lb.-ft. torque, blind-spot detection system, expansive basement storage, PTL front entry door with keyless entry, modern two-tone cabinetry, Oxygenics® shower head, and an electric fireplace.
Other floor plans featured at the show include:
● Tuscany® 45BX – Built on a Freightliner® XC-R raised rail chassis with an Atlas™ foundation, Tuscany® sets the bar for luxurious travel. This Class A Diesel RV includes two full baths, a residential dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave appliances, polished porcelain tile floors, in-floor heating, and lavish custom shower surrounds.
● Dazzle™ 2AB – Make the drive as fun as the destination with this camper van. Highlights include a forward-facing booth with 3-point seatbelts, a rear pullout bed, an Onan® RV QG 2800 gas generator, zipper window privacy shades, and an optional retractable rooftop with a SkyBunk® sleeping area.
● Indigo™ BB35 – Road tripping will never feel the same after being in this Class A Gas Motorhome. Indigo™ includes a residential refrigerator, bunk beds with TV prep, a Pet-Link™ multi-purpose tie-down, an exterior kitchen, and a Project 2000 drop-down overhead bunk.
● Gemini AWD® 24KB – Gemini AWD® has the ability to take you anywhere with its all-wheel-drive system and AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control (RSC®). Top features in this B+ RV include twin beds with a King conversion, a shower skylight, and a countertop extension.
● Omni® BT36 –This Super C Diesel Motorhome delivers everything you need for the perfect getaway, including two bathrooms, stackable washer and dryer prep, a pantry, the Showermi$er water management system, and a powered sky view shade in the cab overhead.
● Sanctuary® 19L – Take the road less traveled with this Sanctuary® Mercedes-Benz® 4x4 Sprinter. Highlights include the Thule® bike rack, Re(Li)able® power pack electrical system, large opening side windows, rear screen door, and Rapid Camp+® multiplex wiring control system.
About Thor Motor Coach
Thor Motor Coach® is the only Made to Fit® motorhome brand in North America. Thor Motor Coach’s diverse product lineup includes many of the world’s most recognized Class A, Class B, and Class C motorhome brands. As an industry leader in innovative design, Thor Motor Coach builds various unique styles, sizes, and floor plans that feel custom-made – at a truly competitive price. For more information, visit ThorMotorCoach.com or call 800-860-5658. Thor Motor Coach and all related model names, slogans, logos, trade dress, and trademarks are owned or used under license by Thor Motor Coach, Inc. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.