Get your RV Spring Ready with this Printable Checklist!
Spring is finally here! That means it’s time to DE-winterize your motorhome. While you’re at it, you might as well do some spring cleaning and maintenance to keep your Thor Motor Coach motorhome, such as the Venetian diesel pusher in great condition.
Spring and fall are good seasons to check, inspect and maintain your motorhome. With all of these amazing features, you will want to make sure your RV is ready to hit the road when you are!
Venetian® Class A Diesel
- Aqua-Hot® hydronic furnace and water system
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Central vacuum system with toe-kick dustpan
Click here to learn more about the Venetian.
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter or Ford® Transit chassis
- Rotocast storage compartments w/lights
- Onan® RV QG 3600LP generator
Click here to learn more about the Gemini.
Hurricane® Class A Gas
- Ford® F-53 chassis
- Multiplex lighting and systems control
- Bunk beds in floor plan 34J
Click here to learn more about the Hurricane.
This comprehensive checklist can be printed so you are sure not to miss any important de-winterizing or pre-spring maintenance of your motorhome!
Post Winter Storage Checklist for Your Motorhome
New to RVing? Check out our free Owners Guide.
Questions? Comments? Contact our Coach Link® Sales Advisor.
Are you searching for local inventory? We offer a convenient Dealer Locator.